LC Server on DreamHost?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Nov 17 22:25:48 EST 2014

Thanks for the pointer.

Unfortunately, I¹m still having no luck getting LC server to run.  The
test page provided with the RunRev lesson doesn¹t render with the server
calculated values, so something¹s not working.

Is this maybe a permissions thing?  I recall having to double-check
permissions of certain files/folders with the server folder once uploaded.

I¹ll ask again: does anybody here have LC server set up and running on
DreamHost, with a configuration that they could pass along?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director