[ANN] - MaterLibrary Version 8 is available

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Sun Nov 16 07:55:45 EST 2014

Thanjs Michael, great job; I also started to tidy up everything in my libs.

How can we participate? submit?

*I did not quite get it how one can append the topic list?*
/If we could, then we could use the same library stack for our own use, and
easily share to you for appending, or directly to the community as
specialized libraries./

Also for information I thought about another approach ::
-- load the whole set of libraries needed to code,
-- then have these copied manual or automated as library stacks for the app.
-- before actual launching of the app ;; "reduce" these libs : automatically
eliminate all handlers which are not used to reduce the sizes of libs.
(although this would require a subtle routine to explore all objects
recursively and test the whole list of handlers against scripts if any
exist...)
food for thoughts,
Robert