Mobile SDK Preference

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 22:43:14 EST 2014

Hi Dan,

You seem to have misunderstood a little. LC 6.6.4 CAN work with XC6.0

LC 6.6.5 made it possible to work with XC6.1

LC 6.7 is probably the way to go however as it is the most up-to-date and
needs as much testing and reporting as possible.

All the best to you.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk