how are variables passed from functions?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 13:06:00 EST 2014

Assuming that this has been the behaviour of Metacard, Revolution, Livecode
(and possibly Hypercard) for 22 years (or more), it is perhaps best just
accepted as a fait accompli.  If no-one has noticed this "aberrant"
behaviour in those 2 (or more decades), then fixing it now might well lead
to problems.  IMO better for Runrev to just state emphatically that this is
how things work in Livecode.

Bernard