BBEdit Language Module for LiveCode

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Nov 14 16:19:32 EST 2014

I got it working and code folding too!

I'm going here for my starter kit as this is three hours old and
I think it is the one ben is working on and not

Jackie...I will send you off list... I don't have time to mess with Git
Hub right now, because the file name is wrong "LiveScript.plist" and I
don't want to fork it to "LiveCode.plist" (all over my little GIT head...)

Locally: I changed the file name to "LiveCode.plist"

changes the keys for the language name and four letter designator and
extension in the .plist to

LiveCode
LvCd
.lc

and added this block  (does not work to add these statement keys inside
the existing language features node... ... that breaks it dunno why

<key>
             Language Features
</key>
<dict>
<key>Open Statement Blocks</key>
<string>command</string>
<string>function</string>
<string>on</string>
<key>Close Statement Blocks</key>
<string>end</string>
</dict>

Then of course in your BBEDit prefs you add livecode with extension lc

now you get code folding....two anomalies:
the code folding arrow is *below* the opening command statement line and
the end of statement line is folded up also into the collapsed node.
But it seems not to be greedy so when you see:

command setDataForPage pURL, pContent

is actually

command setDataForPage pURL, pContent
end setDataForPage