BBEdit Language Module for LiveCode

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Fri Nov 14 13:34:19 EST 2014

Hi Brahmanathaswami

Funny coincidence, it's just what I'm looking at now.

I found this one a few days ago
https://github.com/tumble/bbedit-livescript

and I've started to add to it (mainly to fix the function scanner).  It's sort
of working now, but I think the next thing is to stop adding keywords
manually, and instead take a dump out of the source code.  Then I was going to
try a pull request to the original maintainer (I'm also trying to use this get
the hang of using Git, after years of subversion).

If you want to have a go yourself, my work in progress is here
https://github.com/presstoexit/bbedit-livescript

best

Ben