hair-pulling frustration

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:49:16 EST 2014

On 12/11/14 19:50, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Let me just say that for some folks who do not have enough time to report bugs, they certainly have found an abundance of time to post their frustrations to this list! Just sayin’.
>
> Bob S

Ooo! Bi*chy :)

The point that came out of this discussion is that the LiveCode
'Community' are dividing into two camps:

1. The Open Source, willing-to-pitch-in-and-help brigade, who pay for
their LiveCode by contributing, bug-hunting and so forth.

2. The Commercial, I-pay-and-I-expect quality brigade, who do not want
to have to worry their pretty little heads about bugs.

The latter group have just as much right to complain about bugs as the
former one.

Richmond.