hair-pulling frustration

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Nov 11 20:28:17 EST 2014

On Nov 11, 2014, at 5:24 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> There was a recent comment about shadowed name warnings in the Facebook group recently, but that seemed related to turning on the feature to warn about those (Prefs -> Script Editor -> Strict Compilation Mode).  The person who noted the issue reported back that after restoring that feature to its default "off" setting he was happy.  Is that not working for you?

I have seen this one too.  My quick enough work around is copy the script to memory.  Empty the script from the control that is complaining and compile.  Then paste the script back into the control. The true issue will properly error at the bottom of the script editor. Fix that issue and compile again. Everything goes back to normal.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io
canelasoftware.com