hair-pulling frustration

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Nov 11 20:10:31 EST 2014

Folks:
Just to chime in on this. I’ve been using version 7.0 for a couple of months. No problems. I’m not using many of the new features like unicode, but have found the IDE working fine for my purposes, so far. The slowdown in some operations has affected me, though. Picking out a byte from a large byte array is slower than older versions.

That said, I’m glad you guys are finding the bugs in features I don’t use, because eventually, I will use them.
Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org/