hair-pulling frustration

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:12:23 EST 2014

The student example

Your comment is interesting BUT;

Instructors need to test the curricula before, during and after the
instruction.

The question is, is it the instruction, the testing or the student having
the problem. It all comes back to the testing. The teacher who does not
test the instruction fails. The instruction that is not tested will fail.
The student that is not learning from the instruction fails.

The bottom line, no testing no learning.

This forum is the best source for learning at this time, your comments
allow the students to learn, the teachers "You" are helping us all to
learn. Lastly you're wasting time  explaining what your not doing. NOT
TESTING!

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)