R: hair-pulling frustration

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:42:54 EST 2014

On 11/11/14 23:34, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Being in touch with them fairly regularly, I can say with confidence
> that it's not like they're all sitting at the beach drinking Mai
> Tais.  Heck, it's Edinburgh - is it even sunny enough to go to the
> beach? :)
>
> <snip>

While I know they are not at the beach, drinking Mai Tais, or even
glasses of "Heavy" for that matter, I do resent the comment about Edinburgh!

North of Edinburgh, in St. Andrews, where I have a house, it is often
sunny enough to go to the beach, and even go swimming:

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3135428

LOL!

Richmond.