which shared hosting providers offer LiveCode pre-installed?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Nov 11 05:13:57 EST 2014

Hi all (and thanks Ethan for the offer)

I actually have a lifetime deal with on-rev and was asking so that I can
make suggestions to clients...

Someone on this list (or forum?) mentioned hostm.com a few days ago and I
checked them out and what they offer looks pretty good. I emailed them
asking where their servers are located (which is in Germany) - and in
general the look very nice

However I was thinking there must be other providers I could mention that
provide LiveCode - are hostm and on-rev really the only ones? Any of you
know of others?

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior