Setting the Unicode text of a field from JSON converted to array

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Nov 10 12:54:00 EST 2014

Do we need to remove char the "/" before processing? I guess I'll just
try it.

But there are these end of line/return strings in the middle of
everything, that represent two line breaks. I use block paragraph
formatting where all paragraphs or verses are separated by one blank
line... these appear as

\r\n\r\n

in the JSON and with unicode before and after... are they understood but
all these unicode functions (LC's, MergJson) etc... ?

bf\u0bb5\u0b9a\u0bbf\u0bb5\r\n\r\n\u0baa\u0bca

I've got mergJSON and will test that...

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery