Colin's Book on Mobile Development - Webscraper Question?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Sat Nov 8 19:05:50 EST 2014

Hi All,

I finally had a chance to begin looking at Colin’s book on Mobile Development with LiveCode. There are some nice examples in his book.

I had a question about the WebScraper example. I downloaded the most recent copy of the stack from the Packt publishing site. The images on the Media card do not appear. It looks like only a grayish rectangle of the size of the image appears. Anybody know why this might be the case?

Thank you!

John Patten