iOS stand alone settings

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Nov 8 13:11:37 EST 2014

On 11/7/2014, 9:14 PM, Simon wrote:
> Hi Jacque,
>
> "The standalone builder does keep a record of the versions and other app
> settings as part of the stack properties..."
>
> So, is there a way to record
> <key>CFBundleVersion</key>
> <string>7.5.7</string>
> during the save as standalone for iOS mobile?
>
> Sure, I get save it as a custom property, just how to read it?

The standalone settings are saved in the mainstack as a custom property
set named "cRevStandaloneSettings". You can view those by turning on
Livecode UI Elements in Lists and changing the current custom property set.

To access it from a script use:

get the cRevStandaloneSettings["iOS,<whatever>"] of this stack

If you do this from a savingStandalone handler though, the changes won't
be saved to the stack. I actually do it the other way around. I have a
setProp handler for cVersion which sets the standalone settings to
match. I just use the message box to "set the cVersion of this stack to
x.x.x" and the version I want to use is set as the custom property, and
also saved in the standalone settings so it will be used the next time I
do a build.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com