Menu question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sat Nov 8 10:35:48 EST 2014

Actually, this is quite a non-standard way of accessing menus in OS X and in Windows. BUT… you *CAN* Right click a parent menu and do something with it in a standard Menu. I think I would venture down that path.

Someone gave me a few handlers a while back where I was able to modify the standard Contextual Menu behavior to insert my own items and then act upon them. Not sure if it would apply here, but you might want to go down that rabbit hole and see where it leads.

Bob S