iOS stand alone settings

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sat Nov 8 03:58:29 EST 2014

Hello Simon,

—> I have a locked field that, when clicked, manages version numbers
—> for iOS mobile builds
—> put your new version number into tNewVersion
—> then update the standalone builder and your own customProperty
—> at the same time
—> assume “main” is the name of your mainstack

   -- update the internal version
   set the uVersionNumber of stack "main" to tNewVersion

   -- update this field so I can see the current version
   put tNewVersion into me

   -- update the revStandaloneSettings
   set the customPropertySet of stack "main" to "cRevStandaloneSettings"
   put "ios,bundle version" into tVersionCustomProp
   set the tVersionCustomProp of stack "main" to tNewVersion
   save stack "main"
   set the customPropertySet of stack "main" to empty -- clean up

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)