working screenrect

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 03:37:40 EST 2014

> John you're doing better than me - for iPhone I can't get the simulator to
> display anything except 4s (Yosemite using LC 6.5, 6.7 and 7.0) - and the
> simulator keyboard never fires either - but on a device things (so far)
> appear as they are supposed to...
>
> Dave

Well, it is a show stopper for developing an iPhone app that you would like to run on all the iPhones from the 4s through to the 6 plus... unless of course, pockets are deep enough to have all four of the current iPhones sitting next to your Mac...:-(

The screenRect function is not working in the simulator...

be well