[OT] OSX 10.9

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Fri Nov 7 17:18:35 EST 2014

Hmm, if that’s the case, I’m not really sure. When I log into the Mac Dev Center, I see a button to download 10.9, which jumps me to the Mac App Store, but that may only be because I already have in the past. It used to be that you could go to the Other Downloads section and find disk images for past versions of OS X, but I don’t think those are even available anymore. The 10.9.x updates are all there, but not the full install that I can see…