Scaling an app for iPhone 6

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Fri Nov 7 15:20:30 EST 2014

Found the issue (I think).

Everything scales correctly for the iPhone 6,  until you add a splash screen image.

After that it shows the better splash,  then flashes and shows the iPhone 5 splash and proceeds to load the app at iPhone 5 screen resolution.

Ive posted a report on the bug system so this can be investigated.  In the meantime Ill leave the splash screen off.