AW: AW: Windows RT

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Nov 7 05:16:20 EST 2014

To confuse mostly all customers there are obviosly two Surface 2,
the standard 2 with ARM:
http://www.microsoft.com/surface/de-de/products/surface-2
And the pro 2 with intel.
I think of my dummy customers, who often even can't answer me if they have
Windows or anything else, not to mention which version. Poor customers.
Tiemo

Auftrag
> von Mark Schonewille
> Gesendet: Freitag, 7. November 2014 10:45
> An: How to use LiveCode
> Betreff: Re: AW: Windows RT
>
> Hi Tiemo,
>
> I can buy this MS Surface Pro 2 in a store in my city

http://www.mycom.nl/tablets-e-readers/windows-tablet/433918/microsoft-surfac
e-