Changing the defaults of a datagrid

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Nov 6 19:11:11 EST 2014

Hi Zryip,

first of all my question about hidden features was not intended as criticism.
Please excuse if this seemed.
I know DGH as a really powerful tool which saved me much time in past.

> Am 06.11.2014 um 21:06 schrieb zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>:
>
> Matthias,
>
> The window opened by the 3 dots button should float over the DGH
> palette window and wait for your click. Is DGH installed in your
> plugin folder?
But it didn´t here. It opened and closed immediately.

But now i found the culprit. I am using lcTaskList plugin. And if that plugin is already open then
the window closes immediately after opening. If one is fast, i mean really fast, one is able to press the
"Add in Chamber" button before the window closes again.

But closing the plugin lcTastList fixes this behaviour and the window stays open until one clicks a button.
So it seems something in lcTaskList forces the window to close.

It works here now as you described and the mimetism feature is a real time saver.

So again, please excuse if you feel offended. It was not my intention.

Regards,

Matthias