Changing the sort icon in a datagrid

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Nov 6 18:15:52 EST 2014

Thanks for that info zryip.

I don't see those properties listed in the Datagrid Manual or under the
dgProps custom Property Set in the IDE Inspector for a datagrid. In fact,
they're not even there if I get the customProperties["dgProps"] of a
datagrid

I know that's not your responsibility but it seems like this is another
area of documentation that is not being kept up to date.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>