Problems with externals when building for iOS8

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:06:58 EST 2014

Hi Monte

On the Apple forum there is a discussion on the app bombing at startup. I
have apps that have been online for years doing this in IOS 8.1. I know
Apple is aware of this because there are so many people complaining about
the App Store and their apps crashing.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)