Shared Doc

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:34:08 EST 2014

It surely is malware -- a number of people in my address book have gotten
this message. I am very sorry for the annoyance. This is the very first
time in 20 years on the Mac I've had a problem with my machine getting
hijacked. It looks as if this originates from google Docs, which I have
never used, but someone recently sent me a link to a google Doc file, which
I opened. I wonder if this somehow triggered something? Anyone using google
Docs who knows something about this, I'd appreciate some insight.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig