Shared Doc

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Nov 4 14:11:36 EST 2014

On 11/4/2014, 12:52 PM, FlexibleLearning.com wrote:
> I also hold my hand up to responding to what I thought was a valid post,
> then realised the phishing scam and managed to re-set my gmail and yahoo
> passwords in time.

I've set up my accounts to receive all email as text-only, so it is easy
to see where any URL really goes. If you use Thunderbird as I do, there
is a marvelous extension that allows you to toggle between text and
html. On those fairly rare occasions when an email is html-only, I just
hit the button and it displays correctly. This has saved me more times
than I can count.

Anyone who's interested can go to Thunderbird's add-ons page and search
for "Allow HTML Temp". It's a godsend.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com