Problems with external functions since vers. 6.7

Thomas Fischer fischer.th at aon.at
Tue Nov 4 08:41:54 EST 2014

Hello,

I haven’t followed this list closely, so please excuse me if this topic has been covered already.
I have some external functions I have programmed for Revolution a long time ago, following Mark Waddingham’s recipe.
They work flawlessly up to Version 6.6.3 of LiveCode.
Now they’re broken – or rather, they break LiveCode. Calling some of seems to work fine, but some crash LiveCode 6.7 and 7.0 immediately.
Has there been a change in the external interface?
Is there any information on what I have to change to make them work again? Or ist this a bug in LiveCode?

Best regards
Thomas Fischer