revHHTP

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Mon Nov 3 21:37:25 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:32 PM, David Bovill <david at viral.academy> wrote:

> also because there is a lot of useful code in the Node.js world we could
> use.

Yes there is :-).

I got an HTTP server going based on the code that Richard provided.
Actually I kind of started over. once I got the basics from the mcHTTT.mc
stack, I realized I wanted to go in a little bit of a different direction.
I wanted something a bit more modular, with a router and a middleware
stack. Also I didn't need static file serving.

Again I was surprised by just how little code it takes to get something
done in LiveCode.

I'll get it up on github ASAP.

As for the node stuff...  It's not tough to get something working. I'll
also try to get an example of that up on github as well.

Todd