Inserting a character (LC 7.0.1)

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Mon Nov 3 05:09:06 EST 2014

Graham,

I was getting that problem, too, and not just in the script --
but field labels, names, etc.

However, the stack I was using I had been doing various tests in,
including using v7, saving in the old format, re-open in an older
LC, then again in v7, etc. Lots of 'wrecked' characters replaced
by "??."

However, when I made a fresh stack in v7 and continued to only
save it and open it in v7, then all those problems went away.
Unicode (Japanese) is working everywhere.

Just for your info.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan