Recipe for errant menu hilite?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Nov 1 13:34:48 EDT 2014

I have an app in which after calling any modal dialog from a menu (ask,
answer, or custom), when the dialog is done the menu remains hilited.

This is only on Mac, and I've only seen this in v6.7 and later.

Problem is that this is a complex app so it's unsuitable for a bug
report, and I've been unable to make an isolated test stack that
reproduces it.

Anyone else here seen menus remain hilited after the command they
triggered has completed?

If so let's compare notes so we can get this addressed in v6.7.1.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems