Hmmm...

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:12:25 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
wrote:

> Agreed, but Supercard suffered from early instability and general
> interface kludginess. I was a Supercard guy for a long time, but got
> sidetracked with other things. Still, I was stifled by the same issue I had
> with Hypercard: I wanted to create databases of many thousands of records,
> and there was no good way to do that without XCMD’s that turned out to be
> too unreliable for commercial use.

I used (and still have!) 1.5.  I used no externals or XCMDS.

My datasets were small enough that they just hung around in the cards.
This time around, it only looks like that, as I'm using databases.

The downside was that I made a new stack for each client by duplicating the
most recent, so changes/improvements didn't affect earlier cases . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462