card id not valid

Friedrich F. Grohmann ffgrohmann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 06:18:48 EDT 2014

Thanks for your response.

So far, indeed, I've reshuffled the cards by setting the number and never
had a problem. This strange situation arose when I wrote a script to move a
larger number of cards to the end of the stack and then tried to reconnect
the moved cards by their new ids to a button script. The really weird part
is that in a number of cases it works more or less, but for other cards the
id shown in the card inspector is not recognized at all.

I have copies of the stack, so not everything is lost, but I just wonder
how such a scenario is possible and whether the situation could be
remedied.

Thanks,
Fritz