How to initialize a tabbed button object

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Fri May 30 02:37:49 EDT 2014

Please be aware that if you intend to build for Mac the tab panel does not display correctly.

It displays black text on a dark grey background for the selected tab and black text for all other tabs.

The Mac default is white on a dark grey background for the selected tab and black for the other tabs.

Livecode's implementation of the Mac interface in this case is very poor.

All the best

Terry