Documentation

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu May 29 17:26:45 EDT 2014

Hi Bill

I've been pushing now for a year to get the dictionary and the
documentation improved. The World Jam last week was one of the places I
mentioned it once again. I have seen small improvement in documentation due
to the massive changes being made to LC. I understand the changes required
to develop media since I go back to the days of interactive video design
course development.

I might mention that I've spent hundreds of hours to develop an interactive
dictionary for LC using FileMaker, but was slapped in the face by
objections from LC users when I offered to host the app where people can
use it for a minimal $5 a year cost. It would allow the users to add any
new scripting, design notes, and custom properties and functions to the
library. It would also be a place where users could trade ideas and design
ideas. This being said I stopped on the effort when I got NO SUPPORT. I
still want to grow with LC and better understand LC and offer my help to
those who would like to share ideas for another option for the dictionary
and the documentation.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062