Wait Time less than 1 millisecond?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed May 28 12:55:03 EDT 2014

On OS X, you can use ‘the long seconds’.

On Windows and with a commercial LiveCode, you might be able to use darzTimer plugin to help with measuring looping delays.

I haven’t looked at that in years.  Find it here:
http://pages.swcp.com/dsc/revstacks.html

It is a plugin stack with an embedded external.

Unfortunately, it is locked and I will have to go and unzip some files in some old CDs to find an unlocked version.

Another approach for Windows is to calibrate your delay command by calling it a thousand times at the start.  You might even thousand, tweak, thousand, tweak.  It might cost a half second at a slash screen, though.  That should work for OS X, too.

Dar Scott
Externals and Libraries