7.0.0 dp 5

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 28 11:57:32 EDT 2014

The file format has changed, so stacks saved in 7.0 can't be opened again in previous versions.  Is that what happened?

This is the second time I've heard someone say that 7.0 was stable.  I thought we were still at dp. I wonder if the community edition is reporting incorrectly in the updater notification.