The "FIX:" is in

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon May 26 15:41:06 EDT 2014

Mark Wieder wrote:

>> On May 18, 2014, at 10:19 PM, Mike Kerner wrote:
>
>>> Well, here goes, now there are two ide "FIX:" reports.
>
>> Sorry, just catching up on past posts, but I couldn't resist: Are
>> we talking abut an "idee fixe" ??
>
> Pun aside, I also have no idea what this thread is about.

I think he's referring to an EXPERIMENTAL protocol for submitting simple
IDE bug fixes, which I'd introduced here a few days ago:
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2014-May/202060.html>

I have to stress that this is experimental - it certainly does no harm
to provide fixes for simple things if you have the time, but it remains
to be seen if this is going to be a benefit on the RunRev side of things.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager
  richard at livecode.org