[ANN] DGH 2.0 is released - Open source

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Mon May 26 09:06:14 EDT 2014

Hi

Is this a update or a version change? I did not see the version in your
email or in the apps I own on the LC site?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062