7.0.0 dp 5

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun May 25 13:29:02 EDT 2014

On 25/05/14 19:52, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Warren-
>
> Sunday, May 25, 2014, 9:26:57 AM, you wrote:
>
>> It shows the same build number in the "About" screen. You have to wonder
>> exactly where the mixup is.
> If you're going to follow Richmond into the deep end of the pool, you
> might want to build the source from the development branch. Either
> that, or wait for an actual release announcement.

Some of us are wanting to get deeper into the pool (and I don't mean the
brown, smelly one),
but are waiting on some PPC waterwings . . . but realise that other
folks are currently
swimming in the Intel and ARM pools.

As I have an iMac G4 flatpanel with 2 Gigs of RAM coming at the end of June,

http://odisannomezame.c.blog.so-net.ne.jp/_images/blog/_d65/odisannomezame/imac-g4-flat-panel.jpg?c=a1

things should get a bit faster than my G4 macMini . . .

I will try to set it up for dual boot, Mac OS 10.4.11 and Xubuntu PPC.

Kevin made the release announcement for 7.0.0 dp 5 in his pre Q & A blurb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq2BNghE9yc

so the cat is out of the bag.

Richmond.