silent fail of revDataFromQuery() in standalone; works in IDE

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri May 23 20:57:19 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 3:50 PM, Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D <
matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de> wrote:

> Is it possible that you have a SaveStackRequest handler in your card or
> stack script?
> And if so, could you check if maybe the line "pass savestackrequest" in
> that handler is missing?

Nope.  Only just learned of it in this message :)

In a script of hundreds of lines, it hits that line, executes the line
before revDataFromQuery(), and never reaches the line after (where I could
test the result!)

Oh, and I'm usually using 5.5.4, but confirmed on 6.5.1 as well.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462