silent fail of revDataFromQuery() in standalone; works in IDE

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 23 18:50:59 EDT 2014

Is it possible that you have a SaveStackRequest handler in your card or stack script?
And if so, could you check if maybe the line "pass savestackrequest" in that handler is missing?

I ran into this some time ago. I had a savestackrequest handler without the line "pass savestackrequest".
This missing line caused exact the same error you are describing.

Regards,

Matthias