Highlited text in a cd fld

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri May 23 08:57:33 EDT 2014

Hi.

If you set "listBehavior" to "true", the hilited lilne persists. But it does not if "false". I do not know if this is a feature, bug, or omission.

You can always write an "openCard" (and concomitant "closeCard") handler that sets a custom property for the table field, restoring the hilited line when you navigate back.

Craig Newman