Coda 2 code formatting

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 22 20:02:34 EDT 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Alex Tweedly <alex at tweedly.net> wrote:

> Can I send you a copy of any files or anything ?
>
> -- Alex.

does this mean you are the mysterious "The Core"  ??

I'd love to have a version of the plugin that works with iRev files
somehow..

I hacked together a code formatter for the old version of Coda (before 2.0)
out of the shell of a Lasso version... it never was quite right.. sounds
like you have that version.... ( I posted it on the SubHedEdit site.)

I'd be happy if I could get 2.o to work that well.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*