LiveCode Global Jam kicks off in a few hours!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu May 22 18:41:39 EDT 2014

The LiveCode community's first Global Jam is almost here, our chance to
come together as a community to help deliver the best version of
LiveCode ever, 7.0.

All the details are in RevNet - in the LiveCode IDE, choose
Development->Plugins->GoRevNet

The LiveCode Global Jam features three live video chats:

Friday, May 23, 10AM GMT (UK)
Kickoff Q&A with LiveCode Product Manager Ben Beaumont
https://plus.google.com/events/cch2r065jmkceqcp0bti69lpgg4

Friday, May 23, 6PM GMT (UK)
"Ask Me Anything" - Q&A with RunRev CEO Kevin Miller
https://plus.google.com/events/ca0u3quncv2abaommapeuvkofb4

Saturday, May 24, 9AM PDT (California)
Discuss documentation and other projects with LiveCode Community Manager
Richard Gaskin
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ci23ektkcabjlhkolmh0lt60778

Test Fest! - Download LiveCode 7.0 here and start testing:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/

Discuss your findings in the Global Jam forum:
http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=89

Need help pinning down a bug recipe?  The Testing Support forum will be
monitored throughout the Global Jam by volunteers to help:
http://forums.runrev.com/viewforum.php?f=90

Real-time bug fixes!
RunRev is devoting much of their engineering staff to fixing bugs as
they come in.

Thanks in advance for all the effort from the community during this
Global Jam to make LiveCode 7 the solid reference platform we can all
build on going forward.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager