Coda 2 code formatting

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 22 13:24:15 EDT 2014

Is someone out there currently using Coda 2 for livecode server work?

I love the editor but the plugins that enable Livecode code highlighting
seems to be broken with the 2.x improvements. It just won't recognize rev
coding, or iRev documents either.

But the editor, while working on PHP and other documents, is awesome and am
just starting to get into their kind of workflow.

I know there was a new Livecode plugin offered for it by "The Core" on
the forum
back in 2012<http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9245&p=103915&hilit=coda+2#p44383>,
a 1.1 version, and appears to be the 'newest' version around. I have an
email in to Core but I am no sure he's been on the forum lately.

Was there some kind of extra thing that needs to happen besides dropping
the plugin into the app?

Coda used to use the SubEthaEdit text engine, but checking their site
showed no change in format, so I guess Panic just redesigned the whole text
engine for 2.0

It's a great editor and I want to use it!
*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*