Writing to Mum in Glagolitic script

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:27:05 EDT 2014

Richmond,

Looks like you should try again if font loading works for your
program instead of asking users to install the required font(s).

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/revfont-external-and-start-using-font-file-td4679797.html

> On Wednesday, May 21, 2014, Klaus major-k wrote:
>> Does using the new syntax:
>> start using font file "path/to/font.ttf
>> still require the "revfont" external to be present?

> Trevor DeVore answer:
> No.

By the way, you have already posted that you have
Linux, MacOS X and Windows computers to test
your programs.

Could you test both of your carefully detailed examples
using LiveCode 7 dp3 in every platform? ;)

> Consider the Sanskrit word "Karma";
> I type in k - a - r - m - a and the
> output has to be:

> 'kamra' (which is read and pronounced 'karma').

> Similarly with the word "hindi":
> I type h - i - n - d - i and the output
> has to do this:

> i - h - i - (nd)  where '(nd)' is a "funny letter"
> (conjunct consonant) formed when a 'n' knocks up
> against an 'h'.

Thanks in advance!

Al