setProp handlers

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 20 05:56:22 EDT 2014

Hi Devin,

The properties inspector seems to lock messages before setting
properties. This also applies to e.g. setting the width and height of a
control. If it didn't do this, the properties inspector would probably
become unusable because we'd have to switch message on and off all the
time and when we'd forget to do that, we might mess up our interface or
worse. It is probably a very good thing that the properties inspector
doesn't trigger setProp and getProp handlers.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com