Signed with invalid entitlements

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun May 18 13:54:06 EDT 2014

Ah yes the hidden extra line - forgot about that one - I once remember
thinking I would copy and paste version numbers into the Version box ...
without realising I was adding a new line each time ...

Nakia Brewer wrote
> 1: the hidden second line in the App ID (warning be careful of the return
> key)

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior