Signed with invalid entitlements

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun May 18 06:53:27 EDT 2014

Another basic one but I'll ask anyway - in the LC StandaloneSettings dialog
box, have you tried setting the Profile drop-down to blank, exiting the
dialog box and saving your app and then returning and selecting your current
provisioning profile (just in case LC is still referencing an old one).

One last thing - I remember some time ago getting bitten with the internal
app id when I used some uppercase letters in it - once I changed to all
lowercase (both in LC settings and on Apple's website everything was fine.
haven't tried using uppercase letters since and have been OK (but maybe that
was just me...)

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior