repeat with messages

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri May 16 21:33:31 EDT 2014

There's a lot there, but if I'm following this correctly the answer to
your question of whether you should have been able to anticipate that
the wait could account for this Mac anomaly is no, and thankfully no
will need to deal with it again once the Cocoa build is done because the
need to do that for that one platform goes away then.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems